$213.99 - $269.99
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Crankset boasts race-worthy efficiency. Shimano incorporates the crankarms and the bottom bracket spindle into a single unit so you shave grams without losing a drop of valuable pedal power. The 38/26 ratio gives you less overlap of gears, making for more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. This design also sports external bottom bracket bearings that increase rigidity and durability.
$12.99 - $16.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
$9.99 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
$219.99 - $279.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$541.99 - $599.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset has set the benchmark in strength-to-weight ratios, which is why it's proven itself at the highest echelon of competition. Made of cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum, it has hollow crankarms and a hollow large chainring. Both chainrings also feature teeth perfectly designed to assist up- and down-shifts. Perhaps most unique is the 4-arm design that maximizes strength and rigidity where your pedal stroke is strongest. The result is legendary stiffness for awesome power transfer and precision shifting you'll love.
$129.60 - $151.98
You'll always find the perfect gear with Shimano's Tiagra Crankset. It's crafted from aluminum for low weight and efficient power transfer, while the integrated axle furthers both of those attributes. It shifts positively as well with ramped and pinned SG-X chainrings that boost shifting speed and precision. Options: - Standard Double (52/39) - Compact Double (50/34) - Triple (50/39/30)
$259.99 - $319.99
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
SRAM's Apex Crankset is designed for fine stiffness at an impressive weight. The cold-forged aluminum arms are tough, rigid and perfectly complement your favorite ride. SRAM's long-lasting Powerglide chainrings are hard anodized and designed for quick, positive shifting in all conditions. Plus, the Apex crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
$111.00 - $138.00
SRAM's GX-1000 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Compatible with X-Sync chains - 6000 series AL - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring - Bottom bracket configurations: BB30, GXP, and Fat Bike GXP - Compatibility: Boost 148 hub or standard hub - Bottom bracket sold separately
$317.00 - $488.00
Precision, stiffness and power are yours with SRAM's X0 Crankset. It boasts carbon arms with a forged aluminum spine for mountain-topping stiffness and seriously low weight. Gear changes are just as impressive as the stiffness-to-weight ratio thanks to SRAM's super-stiff X-Glide chainrings that deliver lightning-quick shifting that you'll have to experience to believe. From monster climbing XC races to hard-hitting enduro stages and all the rides in between, SRAM's X0 cranks are your ticket to off-road heaven. - Bottom Bracket sold separately
$252.00 - $317.00
SRAM's X1 1400 Hollow Forged X-Sync Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the single-ring specific X1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - 6000 series AL - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring - Bottom bracket configurations: BB30 or GXP - Compatibility option between Boost 148 hub or standard hub - Chainring: 32-tooth - Crank lengths: 175mm, 170mm
$98.00 - $138.00
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
$285.00 - $360.00
SRAM's X9 crankset is favored by everyone from weekend rippers to marathon riders crossing the Alps. It offers a great balance of durability, low weight and impressive stiffness. SRAM's super-stiff X-glide chainrings are engineered for fast, predictable shifting no matter what. Light, tough and sleek, SRAM's X9 cranks are ready to dominate. - Bash guard included - Bottom bracket sold separately
SRAM's X9 Cranks is favored by everyone from weekend rippers to marathon riders crossing the Alps, to fat-bike pilots crossing previously unrideable terrain. They feature a great balance of durability, low weight, and impressive stiffness. SRAM's super-stiff X-Glide chainrings are engineered for fast, predictable shifting no matter what. Light, tough, and sleek, SRAM's X9 cranks are ready to dominate on your fat machine.
SRAM's XX1 Crankset gives you less — that adds up to more! Paired with SRAM's 11-speed XX1-specific cassette (sold separately), you get the gearing of a 2- or 3-ring system, with less gear redundancy, less weight and no front derailleur or chainguide. There's also less clutter on your bars and less chain noise. The cranks themselves are seriously light, too, thanks to carbon arms and a forged spider. But wait! There's less! Dropped chains are a distant memory. The teeth on the ingenious X-Sync rings are shaped to hold onto your chain. With XX1 cranks, less truly is more.
$415.00 - $445.00
Developed for maximum chain control, SRAM's XX1 X-SYNC Q-Factor Crankset is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Plus, the carbon arms and forged aluminum spider make for an incredibly light, stiff crank that delivers every drip of energy to the trail. - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10 - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 32-tooth
- Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (sold separately) - Includes CINCH spindle - BB not included - Includes 30mm spindle machined from 7050 aluminum alloy; replacement and additional spindle options also available
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with CNC-machined aluminum chainrings and it's designed for 9-speed drivetrains. It provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
$79.99 - $99.00
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
Metropolis products are ideal for the urban riding environment. This lightweight crankset delivers clean styling, cuff-protecting chainring guard, and reliable operation on your daily ride.
FSA's Vero Compact Crankset features a ramped and pinned alloy outer chainring with a tough chromoly inner chainring. And, its cold-forged aluminum crankarms are stiff and lightweight with ankle-friendly countours. - Shimano/SRAM 9-speed compatible - Spindle interface: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 688g
$0.99 - $1.99
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
$13.99 - $17.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$19.99 - $24.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Page 1 of 2 Next page