The Wheels Mfg BB30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their other Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in BB30 frames without the need for adapters. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 127g
$59.00 - $66.00
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
$7.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
$23.99 - $28.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Shimano's Ultegra Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for Shimano's Ultegra Crankset. They feature light and durable aluminum cups with installed super-smooth sealed bearings and a center plastic sleeve for even more protection from water and dirt. The Ultegra Bottom Bracket is available in English and Italian threading.
$23.39 - $29.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$37.99 - $38.00
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
$43.00 - $46.00
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down. This GXP100 bottom bracket matches SRAM's Fat Bike cranks.
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
• Custom 6805, 16 ball retainer bearings with titanium coated races for outstanding corrosion resistance • Bearings feature Race Face's custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
- Designed for fat tire bikes - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings
$49.99 - $199.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
Campagnolo's Power-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Power-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Power-Torque OS-Fit Integrated Bottom Bracket Cups let you install your Power-Torque crankset (sold separately) into an oversize bottom bracket shell. They are constructed from anodized aluminum for low weight and excellent durability. And, they're available to fit frames with BB30 and BB86 bottom bracket shells.
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
- For 19mm crank spindles and threaded Euro bottom bracket frames. - High-quality four bearing design with aluminum cups.
Page 1 of 1